Skinpress Rss

Monday 16 May 2011

My 2nd Award "Setetes Embun"

2

Thank you very much for allah grace the presence of still more willing to land to my life and health,so i can create this article..

This is my second award..name of this award is "setetes embun"(A drop of dew) i received from josscowplug ,he is my friend from jakarta ( indonesia ) thank you very much joss..for this  apreciation ...

with this award my blog more fresh like as a drop of dew ( setetes embum ) and  i hope may be triggered more blogger spirit of fun and adds
intimicy among fellow blogger,and thank you again...for joss and all my friend has been suport my bad blog...

i end here first and greetings bloggers all intertwine to make unity a fellow blogger...

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...